The complex of the automatic control system for firefighting KASUPT is a complex of hardware and software fire alarm and control equipment intended for continuous monitoring of the fire situation of the protected facility, monitoring the operability of automation equipment for fire-fighting and the implementation of automatic protection programs for the operation object in accordance with the with a given algorithm.
KASUPT is designed to build fire protection systems on the objects of oil and gas and fuel and energy complexes (oil /gas pumping stations, reservoir parks, oil depots). KASUPT provides reception and display of signals from fire detectors and other devices involved in the automatic fire protection system to generate control signals for the executive devices of automatic means of fire protection, integrity monitoring and the functioning of communication lines.
KASUPT allows the implementation of fire alarm and fire extinguishing systems of different levels of complexity, types and technologies based on variable composition of components
CASCT is a serviceable and recoverable product. The average time between failures is at least 30000 hours. The average recovery time is no more than 6 hours. The service life is not less than 10 years.
The durability of KASUPT is ensured by the appropriate quality of the primary equipment (sensors, detectors, etc.) connected in the alarm loop, as well as by the proper functioning of the fire extinguishing automation (executive equipment)
The algorithm of KASUPT functioning provides automatic self-diagnostics of the working capacity of the components of the complex as a whole, and also, if necessary, allows the user to test its performance in manual mode (on demand).
The purpose of KASUPT is automatic control of fire extinguishing means.
- the complex can work both autonomously and as part of complexes (systems)
- the complex is equipped with a touch-sensitive liquid crystal display and includes an automated workplace (ARM)
- The algorithm for the operation of the complex is determined by the requirements for the airbags 75-98, taking into account the specifics of the application at a particular facility.
KASUPT is made on the basis of hardware and software from Schneider-Electric, Turk, Finder, Advantech. The main components that make up the complex, their purpose are listed in the table:
|Name and symbol||Purpose|
|Header Cabinet||- storing and executing the program embedded in CASC;|
|- reception /transmission via the RIO network of information from the communication device with the object of the USO; information exchange (reception /transmission) via the RIO network with the telephones of the communication devices with the object (OCO);|
|- providing communication with the operator's workstation via Ethernet network;|
|- providing communication with other automated systems via Ethernet;|
|- providing communication via Ethernet or RS-485 network with Modbus RTU protocol with alarm panel or fire station workstation, as well as with signal panel of pumping station of fire fighting;|
|- providing communication with fire detectors via RS-485 interface with Modbus RTU protocol;|
|- placement of the alarm and control panel;|
|- placement of the manual control unit;|
|- receiving signals from alarm loops, sensors and actuators of the system, as well as generating control signals for fire alarms and actuators.|
|Cabinet of communication devices with object OSR||- receiving and transferring to the central processor information from technological objects of technological objects of the system via the RIO network;|
|- receiving signals from the AL, sensors and actuators of the system;|
|- formation of control signals for fire alarms and actuators of the system;|
|- galvanic isolation (isolation) between input (AL, state sensors) and output (executive) circuits;|
|- galvanic separation between internal control circuits and external circuits for connecting sensors and actuators.|
|Fire alarm panel||Receiving and displaying notifications about the fire situation, the status of the system's equipment with light and sound alarms in the fire station.|
|Displaying the fire situation of the protected object, the state of the controlled equipment (light and sound alarm, pumps, position of the gate valves, etc.) in the firehouse.|
|Pump Alarm Panel||Displaying notifications about fire conditions, the status of the system's equipment with light and sound alarms in the foam pumping station.|
|Displaying the fire situation of the protected object, the state of the controlled equipment (light and sound alarm, pumps, position of the gate valves, etc.) in the pumping station of the foam extinguishing system.|
|Cabinet of the manual control unit||Redundancy of pump control functions and opening of valves.|
|Controlling the equipment in manual mode, regardless of the status (health) of the controller. It can have fire alarm devices "Fire" in the directions (at the request of the Customer).|
|operator workstation||- receiving and displaying notifications about the state of the fire situation of the protected object;|
|- display of video images of technological objects;|
|- obtaining the trends of the measured parameters;|
|- archiving of the events of the lower level, fixed KASUPT, operator actions, commands from the manual control unit (BRU), commands for controlling the actuators;|
|- formation of the database;|
|- providing communication with other higher-level control systems via Ethernet.|
Destination characteristics The information capacity and ramification of CASCUP are:
- The number of controlled AL is not more than 1440.
- The number of protected zones - no more than 1440.
- The number of addressable detectors connected via the RS-485 interface with the Modbus RTU protocol is no more than 768.
- Branching (the number of switched circuits per protected area) - from one or more.
Informativeness KASUPT provides the following basic types of notices (determined by the requirements of the Customer):
- "Standby Mode."
- "Trouble ALS."
- "Interface link failure."
- "Disabling AL."
- "Evacuation signal. Delay start."
- "Automatic start-up of fire-extinguishing agents."
- "Remote start-up of fire-extinguishing agents."
- "Automatic start mode is disabled."
- "Faulty wire lines."
- "Malfunction of control circuits of electric fans."
- "Malfunction of the electrical circuits of devices recording the triggering of fire extinguishing agents."
- "Malfunction of electrical control circuits for engineering (technological) equipment."
- "Starting the working pumps."
- "Starting standby pumps."
- "Switching on the electric drive of the shut-off valve."
- "Starting a drain pump."
- "Disconnecting the drain pump."
- "Automatic pump start is disabled."
- "Emergency level in the tank."
- "Emergency level in the drainage pit."
- "Emergency level in a container with a foaming agent."
- "Welding of electric valves".
- "Electroblocks are open."
- "Hydropneumatic pressure drop"
- "Malfunction of electric control circuits for pyro-chucks".
- "Pressure drop in launch cylinders."
- "Pressure drop in the impulse pipeline."
- "Faulty electrical valve control circuits."
- "Attempt of unauthorized access (to KASUPT equipment)."
- "Presence of voltage at the working input of power supply of the object."
- "The presence of voltage on the backup power supply of the object."
- "There is no voltage at the working input of the object's power supply."
- "There is no voltage on the standby power supply of the facility."
- "Switching to battery power."
- "The battery is low."
Registration and display of notifications is carried out by light signaling and sound notification.
- The formation of these notices is provided provided that there are appropriate signals at the controller's inputs from the equipment.
- The light indication is carried out on the signaling and control panel, as well as on the operator's workstation by changing the color of the corresponding display elements.
- The sound notification is carried out by a siren in the cabinet of the head controller or the switchgear unit, on the operator's workstation via a computer.
- Sound alerts for fire, start-up of fire fighting and malfunctioning (controller or AL) are different. The general sound notification of a malfunction unites notices about the malfunction of the controller, the failure of the AL, the unauthorized access of unauthorized persons to the control cabinets of the controller. On the interface communication channels, these fault messages are transmitted separately.
- The duration of the alarm notification - before the shutdown by personnel. The technical availability of the controller for operation (with the program loaded into the controller) does not exceed 180 s.
KASUPT - an integral part of the automation of ACS PT
KASKT, the generalized block diagram of which is shown in the figure, is the integral part of the fire extinguishing automation system (APCS) of the facility.
The automation system, in addition to KASUPT, includes the following control and data collection systems with which to interact:
- The system for automatic control of the main technological process, communication with which is carried out through fire plumes through rooms and directions, as well as through the RS-485 or Ethernet interface
- top-level management system
- gas monitoring system.
Sources of signals for the KASUPT complex are fire detectors, sensors of process parameters, control objects - actuators and fire extinguishing devices.
KASUPT is a system of distributed information input /output with centralized (or decentralized) control implemented on a calculator with the possibility of redundancy (or without it), built according to the modular-block principle and network organization of exchange between individual cabinets of the complex. img class = "imgInsert" style = "border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; float: left; margin: 4px;" src = "images /com_droppics /588 /full /shema-kasupt.png? 1534339435230" width = "100%" data-title = "" data-droppicspicture = "629" data-droppicscategory = "588" data-droppicssource = " original "data-click =" lightbox "data-droppicslightbox =" lightbox "/>
For the main variants of execution, the cabinets are different:
- the presence or absence of its own computing processor that provides the possibility of autonomous work
- presence or absence of an additional module for connecting sensors of the control system for gas contamination and control
- presence or absence of a manual control unit with a signaling and control panel (it is always present on cabinets with its own computing processor).
The components of KASUPT that perform basic functions of indication, signaling, control and monitoring are mounted in the appropriate modules (remote cabinets) of the complex. The OSR module is a cabinet (for example, RITTAL, etc.) with an opening front (and, if necessary, rear) door, which is closed by a mechanical lock to prevent unauthorized access to the controls and indication (dismantling of components) cabinet. In the internal volume of the cabinet DIN-rails are installed, for which the installation of electronic modules and components, switching devices (starters, terminal blocks, etc.), an industrial UPS (uninterruptible power supply), etc.
The modular design of the product and the rational layout with the use of DIN rails ensure the convenience of mounting and interchangeability of the same modules without additional adjustment, contributing to maintainability and cost reduction in the process of maintenance of KASUPT.